Programme Commission on ‘ Adivasis/Tribals '
• To ensure church and civil society participation for the upliftment and development of Adivasis and Tribals
• To create awareness among the Tribal community on constitutional rights and provisions provided to the Adivasis and Tribal.
• To promote and develop leadership capacity skill among the tribal/adivasi.
• To generate self help group so as to over come poverty.
• To educate tribal community on Forest Act.
• Promote and support the development of Tribal and Adivasis Theology.
• To initiate All India Christian Tribal Forum before the next quadrennial.
Chairperson: Rev. Lalramliana Pachuau
Secretary: Dr. Hrangthan Chhungi
- Mrs. Prameel E.S. Rani
- Mrs. Neerja Prasad
- Mrs. Ramola Kale
- Mr. Samuel Mathew
- Mrs. Sarada Arnold
- Mrs. Alpna B. Kumar
- Mrs. Limatula
- Miss Sarika Blessy